This gift certificate is perfect for any special occasion, as the recipient will be able to surprise and delight their guests in style at home with an exquisite private dinner prepared by an experienced French chef.
Whether relishing the magic of a holiday season or celebrating a grand achievement, Chef Eric will craft a seasonal farmer market menu to help commemorate these special moments that can only be shared with the closest of family and friends.
Our team handles everything from service to cleanup, so the lucky recipient of this gift certificate can just sit back and relax while we take care of everything. Spare friends and family from fighting the crowds and being limited to a preset menu at a noisy restaurant. Instead, consider gifting Chef Eric's Personal Chef Service so that your loved ones can enjoy the gourmet food that they truly crave in the comfort of their own homes.
What an amazing gift idea for a wedding gift and thanks business partners and associates.
Gift Certificate for:
- A French chef coming to your home and preparing a gastronomic seasonal farmer's market meal, with organic, local and subtainable seafood.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Location: your home
Prices with 4 guests minimum:
- 3 courses (appetizer, main and dessert) = $175 per person + tax and gratuities
- 5 courses gastronomic menu = $225 per person + tax and gratuities
- Valid 1 year from date of purchase
- Not redeemable for cash or transferable
- 50km (return trip included) from downtown Vancouver ($0.99 per extra km)
- This include, food and staff.
- Beverages and drinks are not included and are provided by the client.